Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Vijaya Bank has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 06 posts of Probationary Chief Manager & Probationary Senior Manager in MMG Scale-IV & III for Bangalore (Karnataka). Those who are looking for Vijaya Bank jobs can apply online on or before 10 March 2017. Jobs Description for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No.: 01/2017
- Post Name : Probationary Chief Manager (Statistician)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.50300-59170/-
- Post Name : Probationary Senior Manager (Statistician/Risk Management)
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.42020-51490/-
Eligibility for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Probationary Chief Manager : Post Graduate in Statistics/Econometrics with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university with Degree/Diploma in Risk Management or Computer application.
- For Probationary Senior Manager : Post Graduate in Statistics/Econometrics with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university with Degree/Diploma in Risk Management or Computer application or full Time MBA in Finance or BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (IT).
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 30 to 45 years For Probationary Chief Manager & 25 to 37 years For Probationary Senior Manager Age on 01.01.2017)
Selection Process : Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test/GD/ Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Non-refundable Rs.600/- & intimation charges Rs. 100/- for General & OBC candidate. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates can pay for intimation charges only.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.vijayabank.com.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 10.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: