UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Union Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 32 posts of Marketing Officer, Specialist & Assistant Chemist. Those who are looking for Union Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 10 August 2017. Jobs Description for UPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : All India
- Post Name : Marketing Officer
- No of Vacancy : 28 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Post Name : Specialist Gr-III
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Chemist
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4800/-
Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- For Marketing Officer : Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics from a recognized University with 2 years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- For Specialist : A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- For Assistant Chemist : Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agriculture Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Age Limit: Age limit is 30 years for Marketing Officer/Assistant Chemist & 40 years for Specialist
Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 10.08.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_14-17_Emp_ORA_Engl_0.pdf
Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php