UKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 03 posts of Divisional Inspector for Uttarakhand. Those who are looking for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Jobs Description for UKPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Divisional Inspector (Technical)
- No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility for UKPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th (Science) or equivalent from a recognized board & Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile or equivalent from a recognised university with 5 years experience.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2017)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on written Test & Interview
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs. 60/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates of Uttarakhand through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) or Net Banking / Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through UKPSC website www.ukpsc.gov.in. Printout of Online Application along with copy of relevant documents send to the Secretary, Uttrakhand PSC, Gurukul, Kangani, Haridwar -249404
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.03.2017
- Last Date for Received of Printout of e-Challan : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through e-Challan : 20.03.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees Through Online : 20.03.2017
- Last Date foe Receipt of Application : 31.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online : http://ukpscappl.gov.in/soapari/