TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 – Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai has officially issued notification for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2017. Those who are looking for Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai jobs can apply online on or before 23 March 2017. Jobs Description for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : 01/2017
- Post Name : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017
Eligibility for TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Paper I : Candidates have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- For Paper II : Candidates have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per TRB Tamil Nadu rules
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on written competitive examination.
Application Form : Application Form along with Prospectus can be purchased in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.100/- from 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017.
Application Fee : Candidates are requested to pay the examination fees Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled) in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format and send to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts on or before 23.03.2017 and obtain acknowledgment for the same.
- Date of Commencement of Sale of Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form : 23.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination : 29 & 30.04.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2017/24022017/Notification.pdf
Download Application form & Syllabus : http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2017/24022017/msg.htm