TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 03 posts of Assistant Works Manager for direct recruitment for Tamil Nadu. Those who are looking for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 29 March 2017. Jobs Description for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : 07/2017
- Post Name : Assistant Works Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility for TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: B.E degree in Printing Technology or minimum general educational qualification and diploma in Printing Technology (letter Press or Offset) with five years practical experience in Letter Press or Offset printing in a reputed printing press.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation: 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net
Last Date For Submission of Application: 29.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: