SSC Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 2221 posts of Sub Inspector, CAPFs & Assistant Sub Inspector (Group C & D) on regular basis through Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017. Those who are looking for Staff Selection Commission jobs can apply online on or before 15 May 2017. Jobs Description for SSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : All India
- Post Name : Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy : 2221 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400- 112400/- OR Rs.29200-92300/-
Name of the Post :
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police : 616 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police : 256 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Male) : 697 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Female) : 89 Posts
- Assistant sub Inspector in CISF : 563 Posts
Eligibility for SSC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Age limit is 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2017
Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination & Descriptive Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 18.05.2017
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online : http://18.104.22.168/sicpo2017/