SBI Recruitment 2017 – State bank of India has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 2313 posts of Probationary Officers (POs) for All India. Those who are looking for State bank of India jobs can apply online on or before 06 March 2017. Jobs Description for SBI Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No.: CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- No. of Vacancy : 2313 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 347 Posts
- ST : 350 Posts
- OBC : 606 Posts
- GEN : 1010 Posts
Eligibility for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 06.03.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07.02.2017 to 06.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf