SBI Recruitment 2017 – State Bank Of India has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 554 posts of Special Management Executive (Banking). Those who are looking for State Bank Of India jobs can apply online on or before 18 May 2017. Jobs Description for SBI Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Advt No. : CRPD/SCO-SME/2017-18/03
Job Location : All India
- Post Name : Special Management Executive (Banking)
- No. of Vacancy : 554 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/- OR Rs. 42020-51490/-
Grade wise Vacancy :
- MMGS III : 273 Posts
- MMGS II : 281 Posts
Eligibility for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 25 to 40 years for MMGS III and 25 to 35 years for MMGS II as on 31.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be through online objective test, group exercise and/or interview.
Application Fee : General /OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD through Online.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 03.05.2017 to 18.05.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 18.05.2017
Detail Advertisement Link:
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbismeapr17/