RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 – Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 05 posts of Assistant Professor for Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). Those who are looking for RCC Thiruvananthapuram jobs can apply online on or before 10 March 2017. Jobs Description for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : 3012/Admn.I/2017/RCC
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8000/-
Eligibility for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: A medical qualification included in schedule I & II or part III of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and A Post Graduate qualification ie., MD in relevant discipline.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 46 years as on 10.03.2017
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of the Director, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, payable at State Bank of Travancore, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with s self-attested copies of Certificates to prove Age, Caste, Qualification, Experience and DD send to the Director, Post Box No. 2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695 011
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 10.03.2017
Details Advertisement & Application from Link: http://www.rcctvm.org/Notification%20-%20Asst.%20Professor-%20Regular%20posts.pdf