RBI Assistant 2017
The Reserve Bank of India will release the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 official notification in October or November 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for various Assistant posts in Reserve Bank of India. Here is the complete details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Exam.
RBI Assistant Notification 2017
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification for the upcoming posts expected to be released in October / November 2017. This recruitment process is for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of RBI Assistant in Reserve Bank of India. Please keep checking this website for more information.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
Reserve Bank of India will release the RBI Assistant vacancies with its official notification in the month of October / November 2017. Last year there was 610 vacancies.
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Dates
Reserve Bank of India will release the RBI Assistant Exam Dates with its official notification in the month of October / November 2017. RBI Assistant 2016 exam was held in two phases Prelims and Mains.
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Centre
While filling the online application for the post of RBI Assistant, candidates are required to select their preferred exam centres for RBI Assistant 2017, based on their convenience. However, the Bank may allot an other exam centre than the choices made by a candidate if there is non-availability of seats at preferred venues.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
RBI Assistant recruitment exam is considered a little difficult compared to the bank entrance exams conducted by IBPS. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum cut off score for each section of objective test separately. The recruitment process for RBI Assistant consists of 2 stages:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
RBI Assistant Salary
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800-1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32124/-
RBI Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern
The RBI Assistant recruitment process consists of 2 stages as follows. The structure of exams is as follows:
Phase I: RBI Assistant 2017 Preliminary Examination:
Phase II : RBI Assistant 2017 Mains Examination:
Important Note – Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for final merit list.
Important Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answers in both Preliminary and Main Examination.
RBI Assistant 2017 Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
- Banking Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- History and Generation of Computers
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- Computer Memory
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
- Computer Software
- Computer Languages
- Operating System
- Computer Network
- MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys
- Basics of DBMS
- Number System and Conversions
- Computer and Network Security
RBI Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the following two criteria to be eligible for the RBI Assistant Exam 2017:
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 20 Years to 28 Years. The final age criteria for RBI Assistant Exam 2017 will be released along with the official notification.
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
RBI Assistant 2017 Online Application
The online application for RBI Assistant 2017 exam will be open for registration after the release of the official notification by RBI.
RBI Assistant 2017 Application Fee
The category wise fee structure for RBI Assistant online application is given below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/EXS||Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||OBC/General candidates||Rs. 450/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card & Call Letter
The admit card for RBI Assistant 2017 exam will be available after the release of the official notification . Candidates are advised to keep checking this website regularly. Every candidate will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS.
The admit card or call letter for RBI Assistant 2017 will be issued in 2 phases:
• Online Preliminary Examination
• Online Mains Examination
The link to download the admit card will be provided on this website. Candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card before downloading.
RBI Assistant 2017 Results
IBPS will release the RBI Assistant 2017 results in two stages after completion of each stage. Candidates can check the result from this website as and when the results are announced.
RBI Assistant Cut off
RBI Assistant Pre Exam Cut off 2016:
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Cut off 2016:
RBI Assistant FAQs
• Is the RBI Assistant exam Bilingual?
Except English Test, all the other tests are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi
• Is there Negative Marking?
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the objective tests of both Preliminary and Mains Exam of RBI Assistant 2017.
• Are there fixed timings for different sections?
Not in Prelims, Yes in Mains