OPTCL Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 150 posts of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) for Bhubaneswar (Odisha). Those who are looking for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited jobs can apply online on or before 24 April 2017. Jobs Description for OPTCL Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No. : 01 /2017
- Post Name : Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)
- No. of Vacancy : 150 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2130/-
Eligibility for OPTCL Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade from Institution recognized by SCTE & VT/ NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 20 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC, ST, SEBC and Woman Candidates 05 years For PWD Candidates 10 years
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test and Career Marking.
Application Fee : UR & SEBC Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- & Rs.100/- SC/ST/PWD Candidates through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking OR Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.optcl.co.in
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.04.2017
Last Date of Depositing Fee through ICICI Challan : 27.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : https://repo.optcl.co.in/docs/4fbd4c6942af285bb2777473bd61d7c7_Long%20ADV%20JMOT.pdf
Apply Online : http://cbexams.com/optclwebsitejmot/home.aspx