OPSC Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 58 posts of Assistant Professor in the Rank of Group-A Under Health and Family Welfare Department of Odisha Government. Those who are looking for Odisha Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 30 March 2017. Jobs Description for OPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : 10 of 2016-17
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy: 58 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8000/-
Eligibility for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate degree in concerned Speciality with three years teaching experience from any medical institution recognized by the MCI.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 45 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & Career Marking.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 30.03.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 06.04.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 11.04.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101617.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/