ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 16 posts of Apprentices for Kolkata, West Bengal. Those who are looking for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited jobs can apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Jobs Description for ONGC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : MBA/HR/Apprentice/1/2016-17
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Secretarial Assistant : 07 posts
- IT & ESM : 06 Posts
- Driver-cum-fitter : 03 Posts
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent. Candidates with 3 years Degree in Arts, Commence and Science will be preferred or Passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Electronic Mechanic or ITESM Trade.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 14 to 21 years as on 01.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic qualifications.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://apprenticeship.gov.in & send the printout along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to The Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/c. HR/ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited MBA Basin, Technopolis Building, 4th Floor, BP – 4, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 15.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/25b52ffa-a13c-4b6c-9beb-660b32649ca0/aprrekolkate2502.pdf?MOD=AJPERES