ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 20 posts of Apprentices for Kakinada. Those who are looking for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited jobs can apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Jobs Description for ONGC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : EOA/KKD/Apprentice/1/2017
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Secretarial Assistant : 06 posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Electrician : 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 03 posts
- Fitter : 03 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 01 Post
- Welder(Gas & Electrics) : 01 post
- Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant) : 02 Posts
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in relevant discipline..
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 14 to 21 years as on 15.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic qualifications.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://apprenticeship.gov.in & send the printout along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to General Manager (IE)-HEAD HR/ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Subhadra Arcade, Bhanugudi Junction Kakinada – 533 003. Andhra Pradesh.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 15.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/51b686ca-34aa-474c-a780-b974158537cf/final_eoa.pdf?MOD=AJPERES