ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 28 posts of Apprentices for Cambay, Anand District, Gujarat. Those who are looking for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited jobs can apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Jobs Description for ONGC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 28 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) : 02 posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 02 Posts
- Fitter : 03 Posts
- Welder : 03 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 06 Posts
- Driver cum Fitter : 02 Posts
- Machinist : 01 Post
- IT & ESM : 02 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 02 Posts
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation with 50% marks and ITI trade certificate in relevant trade.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 14 to 21 years as on 07.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic qualifications.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents & two passport size photograph send to To, Dy General Manager(HR)-I/C-HR/ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Cambay Asset, Kansari (PO), Cambay-388 630
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: http://www.nal.res.in/pdf/All%20India%20advt%20%20group%20III%20%204%20of%202016.pdf