North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – North Central Railway, Jhansi has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 413 posts of Act Apprentice for the year 2016- 17 for Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh). Those who are looking for North Central Railway jobs can apply online on or before 17 March 2017. Jobs Description for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No.: B-14V/Gen/Act. Apprentice/2016-17
- Post Name : Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 413 Posts
- Pay Scale : As Per NCR rules
Trade wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance : 44 Posts
- Machinist : 17 Posts
- Painter : 32 Posts
- Crane Operator : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant : 02 Posts
Eligibility for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST candidates 05 years & OBC Candidates 03 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 17.03.2017
Details Advertisement : www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in