NIRT Recruitment 2017 – National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 11 posts of Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies for Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Those who are looking for National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis jobs can apply online on or before 27 March 2017. Jobs Description for NIRT Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Post
- Pay Scale : 18000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for NIRT Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Staff Nurse : Diploma in nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council registration.
- For Data Entry Operator : 12th Pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized Board or DOEACC ‘A’ Level from recognized Institute.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 30 years For Staff Nurse & 28 years For Data Entry Operator
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-60003.
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link :
Download Application form Link :