NCSCM Recruitment 2017 – National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 15 posts of Project Scientist, Project Associate & Various Vacancy. Those who are looking for National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management jobs can apply online on or before 16 August 2017. Jobs Description for NCSCM Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Post Name : Project Scientist (I,II&III)
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- & Rs. 45000/- & Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Associate
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for NCSCM Recruitment 2017:
- For Project Scientist (I,II&III) : First class Master’s degree in Bioinformatics/ Computer Applications/ Computer Sciences/ Engineering/ Technology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences/ Oceanography or any other branch with specialization in Bioinformatics or any other branch of Life Sciences Ph.D in relevant area.
- For Project Associate : First class Master’s degree in Science relating to GEO Informatics/ Remote sensing First class Master’s degree in Science relating to GEO Informatics/ Remote sensing or Engineering/ Technology/ Marine Biology/ Chemistry/ Marine Biotechnology/
Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
Age Limit: Age limit is 45 years for Project Scientist and 45/35 years for Project Associate.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no aplication fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidate may apply online through the website http://www.ncscm.res.in/
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.08.2017
Details Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :