NCL Recruitment 2017 – Northern Coalfields Limited has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 432 posts of Apprentices for Madhya Pradesh & Uttar Pradesh. Those who are looking for Northern Coalfields Limited jobs can apply online on or before 13 April 2017. Jobs Description for NCL Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : NCLIHRDI Apprenticeship/Notification/17/1504
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 432 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 240 Posts
- Welder : 48 Posts
- Electrician : 144 Posts
Eligibility for NCL Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: 10th pass with ITI in Fitter/Welder/Electrician from NCVT or SCVT recognised institute.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 16 to 24 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 13.04.2017
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link: