NABARD Recruitment 2017 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 17 posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS). Those who are looking for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development jobs can apply online on or before 07 July 2017. Jobs Description for NABARD Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Post Name : Manager (RDBS)
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts (General 09 Posts & Agriculture – 08 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.35150-62400/-
Eligibility for NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- For General : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For Agriculture : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Age limit is 21 to 35 years As on 01.06.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates have to Pay Rs.150/- & Rs.900/- for all others Candidates
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 07.07.2017
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardgbrdbsjun17/