MPHC Recruitment 2017 – High Court Madhya Pradesh has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 42 posts of MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) on direct recruitment for Madhya Pradesh. Those who are looking for High Court Madhya Pradesh jobs can apply online on or before 13 April 2017. Jobs Description for MPHC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name: MP Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level)
- No. of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.51550-63070/- (Per Month)
Eligibility MPHC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years with good character.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 35 to 48 years as on 01.01.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be made on basis of Preliminary/Screening Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- & SC/ST/PH Candidates Rs.600/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.mponline.gov.in
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 13.04.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :