MMRDA Recruitment 2017 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 36 posts of Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer & Various Vacancy on permanent basis. Those who are looking for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority jobs can apply online on or before 31 August 2017. Jobs Description for MMRDA Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4300/-
- Post Name : Deputy Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility for MMRDA Recruitment 2017:
- For Deputy Engineer : Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical/Civil Engineering from a Recognized & reputed University/Institute and minimum of 5 years experience.
- For Junior Engineer : 3 years Engineering Diploma/Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a Recognized & reputed University/Institute and minimum 2 years experience.
Age Limit: Age limit is 38 years for Junior Engineer & 40 years Deputy Engineer as on 31.08.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.08.2017
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :