KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 1180 posts of Excise Sub Inspectors & Excise Guards for Karnataka. Those who are looking for Karnataka Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 30 March 2017. Jobs Description for KPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No: E (3) 11353 / 2016-17 / P-S-C
- Post Name : Excise Sub Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 177 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 – 29600/-
- Post Name : Excise Guards (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy : 1009 Posts (Male – 952 Posts & Female – 51 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600 -21000/-
Eligibility for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Excise Sub Inspectors : Candidates Must be holder of a Bachelor Degree from a Government recognized University /Institution.
- For Excise Guards : Candidates Must have passed PUC (10+2).
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 26 years as on 30.03.2017
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.03.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 31.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : https://kpscsi.online-ap1.com/EXCISE%20NOTIFICATION-%202016-2.pdf
Apply Online : https://kpscsi.online-ap1.com/