Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – Kerala Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 04 posts of Instructor Gr.I in Mechanical Engineering (Engineering Colleges) of Kerala Government. Those who are looking for Kerala Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 29 March 2017. Jobs Description for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Instructor Gr.I
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology with not less than 60% marks in final qualifying examination or in aggregate from a recognised University.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 20 to 44 years as on 29.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 29.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=31104&Itemid=161
Apply Online : http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/