Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – Kerala Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 25 posts of Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II of Kerala Government. Those who are looking for Kerala Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 29 March 2017. Jobs Description for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Junior Public Health Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.22200-48000/-
Eligibility for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: A Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course of 18 months duration) issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council OR Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course) issued by an authority recognized by the Indian Nursing Council OR Health Workers Training Certificate issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 44 years as on 29.03.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 29.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=31086&Itemid=147
Apply Online : http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/