JPSC Recruitment 2017 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 16 posts of Account Officer of Jharkhand Government. Those who are looking for Jharkhand Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 03 April 2017. Jobs Description for JPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No: 06/2017
- Post Name : Account Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility for JPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Economics/Maths/Commerce/Statistics.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 As on 01.08.2015
- Age Relaxation : For OBC 02 years, For OBC (Female) 03 years & For SC/ST 05 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 06.04.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advt_6-2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://jpsc.gov.in/account_officer_06_17/login.php