JPSC Recruitment 2017 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 15 posts of Assistant Professor of Jharkhand Government. Those who are looking for Jharkhand Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 27 March 2017. Jobs Description for JPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No: 05/2017
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility for JPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech with ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline with first class or equivalent Grade.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 As on 01.08.2015
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Female 01 years & For SC/ST 03 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 29.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 10.04.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link: http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advt_05-2017.pdf
Apply Online : http://jpsc.gov.in/ASSSTANT_PRF_BIT_SINDRI_52017/