IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 20 posts of Junior Engineering Assistant for its state of the art Refinery for Paradip, Odisha. Those who are looking for Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs can apply online on or before 27 March 2017. Jobs Description for IOCL Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : PDR/HR/01/Rectt-17
- Post Name : Junior Engineering Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11900-32000/-
Eligibility for IOCL Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 18 to 26 years as on 01.12.2016
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years
Selection Process : Selections for engagement would be based on Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates Have to Pay Rs.150/- through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945). SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 05.04.2017
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :