IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts an online test for the selection of eligible candidates to fill posts of Office Assistant in Various Regional Rural Banks. Here is the complete details of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Exam:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification 2017
IBPS has announced tentative calendar for IBPS Exams 2017. IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 official notification will be released in the month of July 2017 as per tentative calendar of IBPS. This recruitment process is for selection of eligible aspirants for the post of RRB Office Assistant in different Regional Rural Banks. Please keep checking this website for more information.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy 2017
IBPS will release the IBPS RRB Office Assistant vacancies with its official notification in the month of July 2017. Last year there was 16000 vacancy.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
Approximate salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant is 20k – 22k and it may vary bank to bank.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 exam is as follows:
|1||Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminarys||09.09.2017, 10.09.2017, 16.09.2017, 17.09.2017, 23.09.2017 & 24.09.2017|
|2||Conduct of Online Examination – Main||12.11.2017|
|3||Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2018|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Exam Centre
While filling the online application for the post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant, candidates are required to select their preferred exam centres based on their convenience. However, the Bank may allot an other exam centre than the choices made by a candidate if there is non-availability of seats at preferred venues.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Exam is conducted by IBPS in Approx 28 state and union territories. The final list of exam centres for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2017 will be released along with the official notification.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
IBPS RRB Office Assistant recruitment exam is considered simple compared to the other bank entrance exams conducted by IBPS. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum cut off score for each section of objective test separately. The recruitment process for RRB Office Assistant exam at IBPS consists of 2 stages:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern
The IBPS RRB Office Assistant recruitment process consists of 2 stages as follows. The structure of exams is as follows:
Phase I: IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Preliminary Examination:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Phase II : IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Mains Examination:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam will contain 200 questions of 200 marks and time allotted will be 120 minutes. The pattern of the Mains exam is given below:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|40||40||Composite Time Of 02 Hours|
|4 (a)*||English Language||40||40|
|4 (b)*||Hindi Language||40||40|
Important Note – Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for final merit list.
Important Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answers in both Preliminary and Main Examination.
Important Note: Candidates can opt either 4 (a)* or 4 (b)*
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- History and Generation of Computers
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- Computer Memory
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
- Computer Software
- Computer Languages
- Operating System
- Computer Network
- MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
- Basics of DBMS
- Number System and Conversions
- Computer and Network Security
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the following two criteria to be eligible for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2017:
• Age Limit: The candidate must be 18 Years to 28 Years. The final age criteria for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam 2017 will be released along with the official notification.
• Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Online Application
The online application for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 exam will be open for registration after the release of the official notification by IBPS.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Application Fee
The category wise fee structure for IBPS RRB Office Assistant online application is given below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Admit Card & Call Letter
The admit card for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 exam will be available after the release of the official notification . Candidates are advised to keep checking this website regularly. Every candidate will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS.
The admit card or call letter for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 will be issued in 2 phases:
• Online Preliminary Examination
• Online Mains Examination
The link to download the admit card will be provided on this website. Candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card before downloading.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017 Results
IBPS will release the results in two stages after completion of each stage. Candidates can check the result from official IBPS website as and when the results are announced.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Cut off 2016:
FINAL CUT OFF:
IBPS RRB Office Assistant FAQs
• Is the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam Bilingual?
Except English and Hindi Test, all the other tests are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi
• Is there Negative Marking?
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the objective tests of both Preliminary and Mains Exam of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2017.
• Are there fixed timings for different sections?
Not in Prelims, Yes in Mains