HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 5532 posts of Constables (General Duty) Male & Female for Police Department of Haryana Government. Those who are looking for Haryana Staff Selection Commission jobs can apply online on or before 10 March 2017. Jobs Description for HSSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No: 01/2017
- Post Name : Constables (General Duty) (Male & Female)
- No. of Vacancy : 5532 Posts (Male – 4500 Posts & Female – 1032 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700/-
Eligibility for HSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.02.2017
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Femal Candidates) through online.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.03.2017.
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee : 15.03.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/58_1_1_publication%20of%20advt7_20171.PDF
Public Notices : http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/PublicNotices/499_1_1_notice.pdf
Apply Online : http://adv12017.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx