HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 54 posts of Male Constables in Mounted Armed Police (MAP) & Bandsman of Haryana Government. Those who are looking for Haryana Staff Selection Commission jobs can apply online on or before 14 March 2017. Jobs Description for HSSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No: 02/2017
- Post Name : Constables (Male)
- No. of Vacancy : 54 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700/-
Eligibility for HSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.02.2017
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test & Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test & interview-cum-Personality test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General, Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only through online.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission Online Application: 14.03.2017.
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee : 16.03.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/59_1_1_2_2017.pdf
Apply Online : http://hssc.gov.in/index.htm