Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 – Federal Bank has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill the post of Specialist Officer for All India location. Those who are looking for Federal Bank jobs can apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Jobs Description for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No.: HR-TAD/Rec/2017
- Post Name : Specialist Officer (Trade Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
Eligibility for Federal Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance/ International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institution or Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance or International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 30 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.federalbank.co.in
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 15.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: