Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 – Export-Import Bank of India has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 10 posts of Manager, Deputy Manager & Various Vacancies Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities for Mumbai (Maharashtra). Those who are looking for Exim Bank jobs can apply online on or before 08 April 2017. Jobs Description for Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Manager
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Post Name : Deputy Manager
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-25700/-
Eligibility for Exim Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Manager : Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post – Graduation.
- For Deputy Manager : Post Graduates in any discipline. Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post -Graduation.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 35 years for Manager & 32 years for Deputy Manager as on 01.02.2017
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Written test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.eximbankindia.in
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 08.04.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.eximbankindia.in/Assets/Dynamic/PDF/Recruitment/Advertisement/Advertisement_1432017211113.pdf
Apply Online : https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers