e-Courts Recruitment 2017 – Office of the District and Session Judge, Raipur, Chhattisgarh has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 21 posts of Stenographer for Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Those who are looking for Office of the District and Session Judge, Raipur, Chhattisgarh jobs can apply online on or before 31 March 2017. Jobs Description for e-Courts Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Eligibility for e-Courts Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree from any recognized university with minimum 40% marks for reserved category and 45% marks for unreserved category.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates o5 years For OBC (Chhattisgarh State) 05 years For Others 03 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test .
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the Office of the District & Session Judge, Raipur.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.03.2017
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Adv%20of%20District%20court%20Raipur-2017_2.pdf