e-Courts Recruitment 2017 – Principle District and Session Judge, Gadag has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 11 posts of Stenographer for Karnataka. Those who are looking for Principle District and Session Judge, Gadag jobs can apply online on or before 03 April 2017. Jobs Description for e-Courts Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550-26700/-
Eligibility for e-Courts Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination with Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years & For OBC Candidates 03 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & for SC/ST Candidates Rs.50/- through Online/Offline.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://ecourts.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 03.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan : 07.04.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification%20for%20the%20post%20Stenographer.pdf
Apply Online : http://ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/gadag/recruitment