CUTN Recruitment 2017 – Central University of Tamilnadu has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 44 posts of Personal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancies for Thiruvarur (Tamilnadu). Those who are looking for Central University of Tamilnadu jobs can apply online on or before 21 March 2017. Jobs Description for CUTN Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : CUTN/ NT / 04/ 2017
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility for CUTN Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Personal Assistant : Any Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University with Shorthand speed of 80 wpm & English Type-writing speed 45 wpm.
- For Lower Division Clerk : A Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University with Type writing Lower / Junior grade in English speed of 30 wpm.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: For Personal Assistant 35 years & For Lower Division Clerk 30 years
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST 05 years, For OBC 03 years & For PWD 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test/Interview.
Application Fee : General/OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Intimation Charge Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through only on-line. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online Through the official website www.cutn.ac.in
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 21.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission Hard Copy of Online Application : 30.03.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://meta-secure.com/CUTN-Phase3/pdfs/notifications.pdf
Apply Online : http://meta-secure.com/CUTN-Phase3/RFA.aspx