COOPWB Recruitment 2017 – West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 65 posts of Clerk, Assistant/ Supervisor & Various Vacancy in various Co-operative Institutions. Those who are looking for West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 19 August 2017. Jobs Description for COOPWB Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Post Name : Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11765-31540/-
- Post Name : Assistant/ Supervisor
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4410-13210/-
Eligibility for COOPWB Recruitment 2017:
- For Clerk : Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks in HS + DCA or IT or Equivalent accredited by AICTE.
- For Assistant/ Supervisor : Madhyamik and Basic Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit: Age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview/Viva voce.
Application Fee : UR /OBC / OBC-A /OBC-B candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (Examination fee) and Rs. 40/- Processing Fees for all candidates through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility. SC/ST are exempted for payment of Examination fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online from the website www.webcsc.org
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 19.08.2017
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://220.127.116.11/wbcscweb/pdf/da2.pdf
Apply Online : http://18.104.22.168/wbcsc/index.jsp