Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – Cochin Port Trust has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 02 posts of Telephone/ Signaller Cum-VHF Operator for Cochin (Kerala). Those who are looking for Cochin Port Trust jobs can apply online on or before 22 March 2017. Jobs Description for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Telephone/ Signaller Cum-VHF Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: 12th standard or equivalent pass or Must possess GMDSS Certificate issued by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, GOI or Pass in Diploma in Computer Application or Must have fluency in speaking & writing English & Hindi or Preference will be given who have undergone ROC and ARPA, (DG approved) course.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on (22.03.2017)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written tesr and Interview.
Application Fee : There is no fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the Deputy Conservator, Cochin Post Trust, Cochin-682009
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 22.03.2017
Detail Advertisement & Application Link :http://www.cochinport.gov.in/writereaddata/careers/docs/1487243931telu.pdf