UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Union Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 980 posts through the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 for All India. Those who are looking for Union Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 17 March 2017. Jobs Description for UPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No. : 06/2017-CSP
- Post Name : Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy : 980 Posts
Eligibility for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written examination & Viva voice Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan : 16.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link:
Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php