CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 650 posts of Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO) in Agriculture Department for Chhattisgarh. Those who are looking for Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board jobs can apply online on or before 20 March 2017. Jobs Description for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Rural Agriculture Extension Officer (RAEO)
- No of Vacancy : 650 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Eligibility for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering/ Bio-Technology from recognized University.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 21 to 30 years (for Domicile of Chhattisgarh 35 years) as on 01.01.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for OBC candidates, Rs.200/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates through SBI Challan OR Online.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ .
Last Date for Online Submission of Online Application : 20.03.2017
Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee through Challan in SBI Bank : 21.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :