Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – Canara Bank has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 21 posts of Clerical cadre/ Officer cadre in JMG Scale -I for All India. Those who are looking for Canara Bank jobs can apply online on or before 10 March 2017. Jobs Description for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process are mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
- Post Name : Clerical cadre/Officer cadre
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs.11765 – 31540/- for Clerical cadre & Rs.23700-42020/- for Officer cadre
Eligibility for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification:
- For Clerical cadre : Candidates should pass in 12th Standard or equivalent and should have represented the state championship.
- For Officer cadre : Candidates should pass Degree of recognized University or equivalent and should have represented country in an International event.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years for Clerical cadre & 20 to 30 years for Officer cadre As on 01.02.2017
Selection Process : The selection will be made on through Short-listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to The Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank, Personal Management Section, Human Resources wing, J C Road, Bangalore-560002
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 10.03.2017
Details Advertisement Link: