BPSC Recruitment 2017 – Bihar Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 903 posts of Mobile Veterinary Officer for Bihar. Those who are looking for Bihar Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 31 March 2017. Jobs Description for BPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No: 01/2017
- Post Name : Mobile Veterinary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 903 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility for BPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: B.V.Sc or B.V.Sc & AH.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 37 years As on 01.08.2016
- Age Relaxation : For BC/OBC (Female), 03 years For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST of Bihar : Rs. 75/-
- All Other Category : Rs.150/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational qualification certificate, self addressed envelop size of 16*10 c.m postal stamp of Rs.40/- & envelop superscribed “Advt No & Post Name” send to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications : 31.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-01-2017-BVS.pdf
Download Application Form : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PA-01-2017-BVS.pdf