BMRC Recruitment 2017 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 03 posts of Assistant General Manager on contract basis for Bangalore (Karnataka). Those who are looking for Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation jobs can apply online on or before 13 April 2017. Jobs Description for BMRC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt No. : BMRCL/ 014/ ADM/ 2017/PRJ – ACT
- Post Name : Assistant General Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for BMRC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: B.Com. OR any Graduate, (full time 3 years course) from UGC recognised University/Institution with CA / ICWA or M. Com / MBA (Finance), on full time basis, from UGC recognised University.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 50 years
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 13.04.2017
Details Advertisement Link : http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/careers/090317Advertisement%20for%20AGM(Finance).pdf
Download Application Form Link : http://www.bmrc.co.in/pdf/careers/asoApplication%20format.pdf