BAMU Recruitment 2017 – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, (BAMU Aurangabad) has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 01 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for Aurangabad (Maharashtra). Those who are looking for Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University jobs can apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Jobs Description for BAMU Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below. For detail advertisement goes through the links given below.
Advt. No. : ESTT/RO/01/2017
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for BAMU Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess ME/ M.Tech with first class in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Material Science Engineering or M.Sc (Physics with Electronics Specialization)/ M.Sc Electronics with at least 55% marks with Ph.D in Physics/ Electronics.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Age limit is 21 to 38 years for open category & 21 to 43 for Reserved category
Application Fee : Candidate Belonging to Open category have to Pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 150/- For other reserved Category through Demand Draft in Favor of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad payable at Aurangabad.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may Apply online through the website www.bamu.ac.in
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 15.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy Of Online Application : 20.03.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.bamu.ac.in/advt/esttro01_rusamtstaff2017.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.bamu.ac.in/nonteaching2016/login.php