APPSC Recruitment 2017 – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 111 posts of Medical Officer. Those who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs can apply online on or before 09 August 2017. Jobs Description for APPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Allopathy & Ayurvda)
- No. of Vacancy : 111 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility for APPSC Recruitment 2017:
- For Medical Officer (Allopathy) : A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II or third schedule of the indian medical council act 1956.
- For Medical Officer (Ayurveda) : A recognized medical qualification in ayurveda included in the second, third & Fourth schedule to the indian medical Central council act 1970.
Age Limit: Age limit is 30 years as on 09.08.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 180/- & Rs. 120/- for APST Candidates through Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar- 791111.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & DD/IPO send to the Secretary, Arunchal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.08.2017
Details Advertisement Link : http://appsc.gov.in/MEDICALOFFICER2017.pdf
Download Application Form Link : http://appsc.gov.in/AppFormMO2017.pdf