AEES Recruitment 2017 – Atomic Energy Education Society has officially issued notification for selection of eligible staff to fill 23 posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher & Primary Teacher. Those who are looking for Atomic Energy Education Society jobs can apply online on or before 04 August 2017. Jobs Description for AEES Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Pay scale, apply and selection process is mentioned below:
Job Location : All India
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts.
- Post Name : Primary Teacher
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Eligibility for AEES Recruitment 2017:
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) : Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA OR Two years integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the following subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University with Science as a teaching
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) : Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and languages in the combination of subjects.
- For Primary Teacher : Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA OR Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Full time Diploma in ECCEd./NST/PPTT from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: Age limit is 40 years for PGT, 35 years for TGT & 30 years for Primary Teacher as on 04.08.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- through SBI Collect. No Fees is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of self attested enclosures send to Chief Administrative Officer, Atomic Energy Education Society, Central Office, Western Sector, (AEC School No-6), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 04.08.2017
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/open_advertisement_aees_02_2017.pdf
Download Application Form: http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/downloads/application_and_admit_card_aees_02_2017.pdf